Welcome to Mediana City
The Content Integrated Unit Performance Tasks are grounded in the principles of project based learning and incorporate the opportunity for teachers to evaluate the summative growth of a student in the strands of ELA-speaking and listening, reading, writing, language standards, content standards in History/Social Science, and Science. The instructional Units:
- Are based on an inquiry model.
- Students to actively collaborate
- Culminate with a final group project and presentation
- Incorporate the ELA, Science, and History/Social Science Standards
- Take approximately 4 weeks of instruction