The Content Integrated Unit Performance Tasks are grounded in the principles of project based learning and incorporate the opportunity for teachers to evaluate the summative growth of a student in the strands of ELA-speaking and listening, reading, writing, language standards, content standards in History/Social Science, and Science. The instructional Units:
- Are based on an inquiry model.
- Students to actively collaborate
- Culminate with a final group project and presentation
- Incorporate the ELA, Science, and History/Social Science Standards
- Take approximately 4 weeks of instruction
LAUSD Webpage: Content Integration Unit
Total Page Visits: 1017 - Today Page Visits: 1